For a better experience on this site, enable JavaScript in your browser.

22 October 2018

Get Your Tickets Here For The Record-Breaking $1.6 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot

The current Mega Millions jackpot is at $1.6 billion, the largest ever jackpot in the history of the game. And players from around the world are clamoring for tickets before the draw takes place tomorrow.

The Mega Millions jackpot was already at a historic point when the jackpot of $1 billion was not won over the weekend causing it to rollover to $1.6 billion tieing it with a Powerball jackpot as the biggest ever lottery prize. 

Mega Millions has already entered historic territory, but it’s truly astounding to think that now the jackpot has reached an all-time world record...It’s hard to overstate how exciting this is — but now it’s really getting fun," said the Mega Millions Group lead director Gordon Medenica.

According to Medenica, 57% of all the possible number combinations have already been bought and most of the remaining 43% are expected to also be sold before the draw takes place tomorrow.

Shops and online lottery agents are reporting that tickets are going fast with lines of people snaking down the road and some players having to wait in line for hours to be able to buy their tickets.

The draw is taking place at 11 p.m. Eastern time Tuesday.

Get your tickets for the record-breaking $1.6 billion Mega Millions draw below.

megamillions42

Get Mega Millions Tickets Here

Want some tips to help you win this amazing jackpot? Check out these Mega Millions winning tips before buying your tickets!

See what some of the most commonly drawn lottery numbers are right here and increase your chances of winning this amazing prize!


Play Now and Win!

Pay Less & Play More with

Mega Millions Mania!

Grab Your Discounted Tickets

Massive Discount l Only Available for 24hrs

Celebrate Christmas early with our Giant

€2 Billion El Gordo de Navidad Discount!

Play Now

Offer Extended

Latest Lottery News

janepark
13 November 2018
Youngest Euromillions Winner Willing To ...
Read Article
spanishraffle
07 November 2018
People Are Amazed By This Ad For The Spa...
Read Article
powerballwinner2
06 November 2018
Iowa Grandma Claims $343 Million Powerba...
Read Article
signing form
31 October 2018
Download Our Lottery Syndicate Agreement...
Read Article