For a better experience on this site, enable JavaScript in your browser.

20 August 2015

Ready, Set, Spend! Your Guide To The World's Most Expensive Luxury Items

Let's imagine it for a second. You've won the lottery - EuroMillions, Powerball, Mega-Sena, your choice. And you haven't just won - you've won BIG! Like multi, multi-millionaire big. You already know what you're going to do with part of your jackpot - sensible things like a new house and car, a holiday, trust fund for the kids, fancy clothes and so on. That counts for about 1% of your winnings. Now what are you going to do with the other 99%?

Well if you ask us, it's time to unleash the luxury shopper in you and go big or go home - on the world's most expensive and extravagant items! You've got the money so why not? It's time to make all your dreams of opulence come true, starting with:

A private jet - £295 million

Of course you need your own private jet. As a newly minted millionaire it's a given! But you don't want any old Learjet or Gulfstream - you want the most expensive jet in the world, the Airbus A380! Currently owned by Saudi businessman Prince Alawaleed bin Talal, the A380 is a miracle of modern engineering, fitted with solid gold fixtures and decorated in the grandest of style. Forget first class - this is sky-high class, with a stratospheric price tag to boot. Although with the amount you have in the bank, you'll be able to afford two, with enough left over for matching Louis Vuitton luggage as well!

private jet

A rare diamond - £51.7 million

Every lotto winner worth their salt needs some decent jewellery - but we're not talking about a diamond chip, or even a piece from Cartier or Tiffany's. Oh no, we're talking SERIOUS jewellery - more specifically, the unbelievable 59.6-carat Pink Star diamond, an unparalleled treasure and unique in its phenomenal rarity. Having found its home in 2013 for the massive auction price of £51.7 million, its current owner may be reluctant to part with it, but we're sure you and your chequebook could be very, very persuasive…

rare diamond

An exclusive bottle of champagne - £1.2 million

If you've just won a mind-blowing lotto jackpot you'll need to celebrate - and what better way than with a bottle of the world's most expensive champagne! Forget Bollinger, Taittinger or Veuve Clicquot - this is a vintage so exclusive, it's known only to an elite few. Introducing your drink of choice from now on - champagne from the house of Goût de Diamants. A feast for the eyes as well as the palate, each £1.2 million bottle of Grand Cru Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier is finished with an 18-carat white gold plate featuring a 19-carat diamond twinkling in the centre. You'll never buy another brand of bubbly again!

champagne

There's more extravagance where that came from, but that's enough to whet your appetite for winning at the moment. Of course there's only one way to bring in jackpots big enough to afford the world's best - by playing the lotto online right now! The weekend draws are coming up, and with them your chance to make your dreams of luxury a reality. Play your way to winnings today, and your lucky numbers could soon be bringing you opulence beyond your wildest dreams! 


Play Now and Win!

It's time for a

EuroMillions Superdraw!

Play Now

There's never been a better time to play Giant

Want to speak to a real life lotto winning expert?

Our Advisers Are Here For You!

Find Out More

(You'll Be Amazed)

USA Powerball

$246,000,000

00
d
00
h
00
m
00
s

Eye for detail?

Find the GIANTS and £10 000 is yours!

Find Out More

*Terms & Conditions Apply

Latest Lottery News

euromillions superdraw
16 February 2018
Get Your Tickets Now For This Year's Fir...
Read Article
million lotto win
14 February 2018
Family Who Lost Home In Wildfire Win Mil...
Read Article
community lotto
13 February 2018
New Uk Community Lotto Will Donate 60 Pe...
Read Article
560 million winner
12 February 2018
$560 Million Powerball Winner Fights To ...
Read Article